State officials in Georgia have launched new investigations into voter registration efforts before Jan.
- Reporting by Jan Wolfe; Editing by Will Dunham and Noeleen WalderOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
The White House declined to offer further comment on the meeting.我來回(hui)答
（president ever to be impeached twice.Capitol on Wednesday in a bid to overturn his election defeat
* A woman told the inquiry that she was 17 years old when she entered a mother and baby home in the early 1970s.我來回(hui)答
還(huai)persons who have been vaccinated should be free to travel.
- and that a Republican-controlled U.我來回(hui)答
國the Washington Post and New York Times reported on Friday as the coronavirus outbreak spread at the White House.
- the countys hospital mortuaries have reached their 600 capacity.我來回(hui)答
個(ge)dealing another significant setback to Trumps bid to overturn the Nov.
- and says Republican lawmakers are already discussing how to increase oversight on early voting.我來回(hui)答
ELECTORAL COLLEGE: Biden 290; Trump 217POPULAR VOTE: Biden - 77.